1. Welcome Back to Ongaku Eternal! We are glad to have you here and hope you will enjoy and become part of our community once again. The site is still under construction but the Downloads section and Forum should be operational for the most part. Thank you again and we look forward to what the future brings :-)

Also please join our partnered Reddit as well: www.reddit.com/r/hiphopjapan
    Dismiss Notice
  1. kurohachi

kurohachi New Member

I post a similar thread on the old OE, just wondering what are folks' favorite beatmakers on the J Hip Hop scene currently. Here are mine (off the top of my head): jjj, Nezumi, Gradis Nice, Ill.Sugi, 16Flip, Budamunk, Aru2, Yoshinuma, and Evisbeats.

2. urban_underground75

urban_underground75 New Member

Mine might be: Budamunk, Gradis Nice; JJJ, Yakkle, 16Flip, Nagmatic, Evisbeats, DJ Hiroki, DJ Honda, DJ Watarai, Ill.Sugi, Jashwon, Michita, DJ Baku, DJ Yas, Endrun, I-DeA, DJ Seiji, DJ Tama, DJ Perro, ... to name a few.
    The Japanese scene is still quite new to me.

3. NatsuT

NatsuT Member

old dj baku , old dj krush , slack ( he is a producer too on previous albums ) , dj celory , dj oasis , dj tonk , nagmatic , dev large , Dj Ryow , Shin-Ski , i like every Haiiro De Rossi album , himuki !! , I-Dea , Kk The Khaosist , old msc band producer , nujabes , tsutchie , Dadawood A.K.A Nickelman , Watter , G.M-KAZ , asa , akt the jn , dj panasonic

4. SeizeOne

SeizeOne Member

Ill.Sugi, Bugseed, Budamunk, DJ Seiji, Yagi, Cram, Kuma the Sureshot, S.L.D Muzik, Aru-2.

5. Gagashaggy

Gagashaggy Member

Dev Large, DJ 4-Side, DJ PMX, DJ☆GO, Two-J

6. xmoeyesx

xmoeyesx New Member

prob GREEN ASSASSIN DOLLAR oooooor like anyone bumpin from PSYCLU REC~

7. Word, SRKB. with Spcta is one hell of a combo.
    Will add 5lack, Watter, テツオ from I.B Production, Ramza, TB Crane (Surry), Manchesse, Cutmastaa Kato, Nezumi, Nej, DRS crew, LF Demo, Ratlap, Berrynice, Alto from Bazbee Stoopなど...

Last edited: Sep 19, 2016
    xmoeyesx likes this.
  8. xmoeyesx

xmoeyesx New Member

dang how could i forget! 5lack solo produce is some of the jams that got me started!

9. Twizted_Bone

Twizted_Bone New Member

So, the two that came to mind when I saw the thread title are:
    JJJ and Nagmatic. Not one song from these guys that I didn't like.
    Another individual that is close behind them is OMSB'eats.