1. Welcome Back to Ongaku Eternal! We are glad to have you here and hope you will enjoy and become part of our community once again. The site is still under construction but the Downloads section and Forum should be operational for the most part. Thank you again and we look forward to what the future brings :-)

Also please join our partnered Reddit as well: www.reddit.com/r/hiphopjapan
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hey folks. If u have been around since... well Ongaku-Eternal then some of u might already know me. Guess I have a name that's esay to remember ;D

Anyways I have been making (and recording) music for I think roughly 8 or 6 years now and ever since I rediscovered my love for asia in general and started learning japanese, I also started rapping in Japanese.
    So far I have released a couple of albums, but I only released 4 publicly because the earlier ones are too embarassing.

All of my Songs from my Albums (minus the stuff where I used samples that inflict copyright issues) can be found on my YouTube Channel.
    If you want the full Playlist, here u go:

In that Playlist there's everything. My "Main Stuff" where I rap in English and Japanese as ☆せいこ(王)☆ and my fun stuff where I rap in German as "Herr Pillemann Papaya."

In that Playlist u can also find 2 Music Videos that I want to highlight real quick.
    My first MV ever was a diss track against 三島a.k.a.潮フェッショナル情報 who is, in my opinion, the worst rapper in existence. I have 0 respect for him and he is completely talent free imho. So I did this little MV.

And my most recent Music Video. Shot and released it yesterday. Fresh out the oven if u will. Enjoy

If anyone wants the downloadlinks to my albums, just let me know and i'll reupload them.
    Have a good one =)