1. Welcome Back to Ongaku Eternal! We are glad to have you here and hope you will enjoy and become part of our community once again. The site is still under construction but the Downloads section and Forum should be operational for the most part. Thank you again and we look forward to what the future brings :-)

Also please join our partnered Reddit as well: www.reddit.com/r/hiphopjapan
    Dismiss Notice
  1. royalflush

royalflush New Member

I was on the Invision Free website and posted a bunch of stuff back there then, my account doesn't work there anymore tho, I think everyone got deleted there a couple of years ago? I can't remember if I joined the website you made after that but I'm on this one now lol.

so hi!

2. R

R Tha Boss Staff Member

cool welcome back and yeah the old one barely works and almost all files there are dead anyway

royalflush likes this.
  3. kenshin2k8

kenshin2k8 Administrator Staff Member

glad to have u back royalflush. i remember your posts/uploads so always nice to see old warriors return

royalflush likes this.
  4. kurohachi

kurohachi New Member

Woo! This site is back!

5. lajauge

lajauge Member

welcome back. So happy to see that the web site is back again. I am late in the party too. Can't believe it's take me so much time to find it out.
    Big thanx to kenshin2k8 for informed me. Without him, I still be out of this for a long time I think.
    I also decided to continue to post new entry on my own blog, so check it out.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2016
  6. kenshin2k8

of course lajauge. you are an original member and always good to see you around and living life in general. glad you are back!

7. Case

Case New Member

Holy shit, was I like.. super slow? I only found the restarted site now. But I am damn glad to be back and thanks a million for bringin' the site back to life!!

8. Hey everyone!
    Awesome to see the site back up again =)

9. kenshin2k8

welcome back case i certanl remember you as well as ionlyloveasianladies. do you still make music fam? i remember you uploading some of ur material on old ongakue if im not mistaken.

10. pironishit

pironishit New Member

11. Good to see that my name is easy to remember =D
    Yes, i infact am still doing music, i'm actually working on my newest album atm. I'm gonna make a thread where i share my stuff again in the next couple of days, i guess. One should never miss the opportunity to promote himself ;)

kenshin2k8 likes this.